Donna is the CEO and Founder of her firms Legal Division at the award winning boutique, The Skye Group Inc. Real Estate Services Inc.
Her firms’ legal sales division is dedicated exclusively to handling complex real estate legal matters related to marital dissolution, disposition of real property, Probates, Trusts Sales, Heggstad Petitions, standard sales, short sales, forbearance, foreclosure prevention, commercial real property and investment properties.
Donna serves as a § 730 court appointed evaluator and expert witness for real estate related matters in family law cases. Her specialty is analyzing complex divorce real estate matters and presenting recommendations as a neutral party to the courts and principals affected. Her service areas include: San Bernardino, Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside Counties.
The Wall Street Journal named Donna Top 1% of Agents in the United States. National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals named Donna Top 250 Agents in the United States. Two prestigious distinctions and awards in the real estate profession.
Donna has been highly decorated and recognized by United States Congress and California State Legislature for the work with our local Southern California youth through her 501 (c) (3) dedicated to assisting teens in attending prom by shopping for free in the custom prom boutique.
Donna’s integrity, passion and commitment to finding solutions to complex family law matters affecting real estate have helped her reach an impeccable service record within her field. The National Association of Realtors, Citrus Valley Association of Realtors and California Association of Realtors show Donna’s record as impeccable.
Donna is a sought after public speaker for various real estate publications and media outlets. Including, but not limited to, Daily Bulletin, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals and UNIvision.
Her Training and experience includes but is not limited to:
- RCS-D Designation, Collaborative Divorce, Harvard
- 733 Consultations, Dr. David J. Mann, Ph.D, Child Custody Expert, East-West Family Law Council
- Moore/Marsden, Discovery Values Calculations, Gregory L. Wiebe, Forensic CPA, Wiebe & Associates
- Real Estate Law And Principles
- Debunking The Appraisal Myth: House Value V. House Price, What Appraisals Are Not
- Real Estate Contracts, Procedures, and Practices, Karen Bohler
- Recognizing Real Estate Red Flags, Stanley Harbuck, CPI
- Social Media Investigations, Bosco Legal Services, Inc.
- Disclosure Obligations In Real Estate Transactions, Mark Chamberlain
- Investment Property Analysis, Real Estate Investing, Cash Flows, and Due Diligence, Professor Leonard Baron, MBA, CPA
- Agency, Ethics, Fair Housing, Trust Fund Handling, Risk Management, and Management Supervision, Mark Chamberlain, Karen Boher
- How To Influence A Jury, Western San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Domestic Violence, Commissioner Michael Gassner, San Bernardino Superior Court
- Domestic Violence, Michelle Daly, San Bernardino District Attorney Office
- Domestic Violence, Deputy Stephen Kessler, San Bernardino Sheriff’s Department
- The Tax Reform, Ron J. Anfuso, CPA, Forensic Marital Dissolution Accountant
- Short Sale And Foreclosure Resource Certification (SFR)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification (PSA)
- CDPIE Affiliate Member, Collaborative Divorce Professionals of Inland Empire
- National Association Of Realtors Broker Certification:
- Anti Trust Laws
- Interstate Commerce Act of 1887
- Sherman Act of 1890
- The Clayton Act of 1914
- Federal Trade Commission Act of 1914
- California Business and Professions Code Section 10140.6 (b)
- California Civil Code Section 1710.2, Death Disclosures
- CCCS 1710.2 AIDS Discrimination and Death Disclosures
- Unruh Civil Rights Act 1977 (Holden Act)
- Fair Housing Act/Discrimination In Housing
- Real Estate Broker/CEO-May 2003 – Present
- Divorce Real Estate Expert at The Skye Group Inc. Real Estate Services, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- § 730 Court Evaluator for high complex family law, marital dissolution, real estate disposition
- Expert Witness
- MCLE Provider
- Moore Marsden Training
- Collaborative Law
- Forensic Analysis of the following but not limited to: Title Chains, Grant Deeds, Deeds of Mortgage, Lis Pendens, Quitclaim Deed, Notice of Default
- Certified Short Sale Negotiator
- Foreclosure Prevention Specialist
- Comparative Market Analysis
- IRS Lien(s) Removal
- State of CA Broker of Record/Officer, Executes California Department of Real Estate Compliance as part of her daily practice.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- East-West Family Law Council
- Western San Bernardino County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Citrus Valley Association of Realtors
- High Desert Association of Realtors
- Collaborative Divorce Professionals of Inland Empire
- Real Estate Sales
- Forensic Title Analysis, Chains of Title, Quitclaim Deeds, Mortgage Deeds, Grant Deeds, Prelims
- Expert Testimony
- Appraisal Services
- Pre-Divorce Refinance Home Inspection(s), Appliances documentation by photo, video, serial number, etc
- Comparative Market Analysis (Current, Date of Separation, Date of Acquisition)
- Rental Analysis (Current, Date of Separation, Date of Acquisition)
People First Real Estate
We know that you don’t want a realtor, you want a home. And that is exactly what we will get for you. Your perfect home, just for you, exactly as you dreamed.
You've got Questions, We've Got Answers
Buying and selling a home is a huge investment of time, money and energy. Stress is everywhere, but it doesn’t have to be in you.
Our priority is to take the stress out of real estate transactions, and give you the peace of mind of knowing everything is taken care of.
And ask questions, we love that. Ask as many questions as you like, we will keep answering them until you are 100% satisfied and confident in the process.